Amanda Russell is an advisor to the CEOs of some of the most exclusive luxury brands in the world, including Bottega Veneta, Lamborghini, Gucci, and many others.
This discussion will make your head spin. Topics include:
- What drives somebody to re-finance their home to buy a handbag or luxury watch?
- How the digital transformation may actually jeopardize the allure of a luxury brand marketing
- Why 50 percent of the luxury brand marketing today may not exist by 2030
- Why China drives much of the luxury brand marketing trends
- How the future of luxury brand marketing may depend on building community
- The essential role of word-of-mouth marketing
- Why the most exclusive brand in the world doesn’t care about their brand because they think their customer is the true brand. In fact, during the pandemic, they stopped all marketing because they didn’t need it.
I guarantee this conversation about luxury brand marketing will twist your mind in crazy new directions. And some actionable ideas apply to any marketing strategy in a competitive world.
Resources mentioned in this show:
The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
Belonging to the Brand by Mark Schaefer
Illustration courtesy MidJourney
SocialHub For Free
A social network for influencers, brands and fans.